Technical Operations Manager
As head of technical operations, you will be responsible for the management and processing of clearing points in the federal states assigned to you. You will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of the project managers assigned to you and will provide them with advice. Your tasks will include:
- Support of the market and customers assigned to them, from bid preparation, contract award negotiations and management through to final invoicing.
- Creation of task lists for order execution
- Ensuring the execution of all customer orders, oriented to work safety, quality in the execution of work, error-free documentation while complying with performance specifications
- Intensive contact cultivation and deepening of existing customer base
- Processing of complaints and damage reports
- Technical advice for customers, authorities, departments and engineering offices