- Clearance of ammunition and ammunition parts (manual probing and excavation activities)
- Free-cutting and trimming work on heath and succession areas
Requirement profile for explorer
- Operating the probes SBL 10, Vallon 1302 or Ferex 4.021
- Proof/certification via probing course at the explosives school or GKD certificate desirable
- Experience in explosive ordnance clearance
- safe handling of various probes and typical professional equipment
- physically resilient and fit for the job
- Reliability and integrity in the sense of the SprengG
- Driving licence class B and passenger car required
- Carpooling or collective transport organised by the company is possible under certain circumstances.
- First-aider training desirable
Accommodation will be provided free of charge if required. Travel is by car (carpools with company cars are possible and usually feasible). We are also happy to consider applicants from Mecklenburg Vorpommern who are willing to travel.